I'm sure I've used Finesse at some point in my lifetime (the brand has been around since 1982), but it has obviously been a long time, because I don't remember liking the products or how they worked for me. This time around, I had to really pay attention to see if they'd work for my long, wavy, color-treated, somewhat coarse & frizzy locks.
I washed and conditioned my hair 3 separate times with the Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner to truly get the impact of these formulas. After washing & conditioning, I let my hair air dry, as I usually do. Here are my thoughts:
1. The scent of both the shampoo & conditioner is clean & fresh, but not overpowering, so it doesn't linger very long or clash with the perfume I wear.
2. The shampoo lathers up quite nicely, which is a huge thing for me. Although the lather is rich, it rinses clean quickly.
3. Both the shampoo & conditioner seem like very moisturizing formulas, which is perfect for my damaged hair. They made my hair feel less dried out.
4. The price is right! You can buy 13 oz. of this stuff for $1.98 @ Walmart!
After just ONE use!
1. The shampoo contains sulfates, which I've been trying to avoid because the long term effects of their use include: dryness of the hair & scalp, increased hair loss, and fading hair color :-(
After 3 Uses!
As you can see, the pros outweigh the cons. I think these products are great for someone with frizzy, wavy to curly hair. They'd work even better for someone who didn't dye their hair. Overall, my experience with the Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner was a good one. I'm happy I tried them & I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants nice looking hair at a low price!
Have you tried this particular brand of haircare? What are your thoughts? Leave them in the comments section below & thanks for stopping by! xoxo
Buy Finesse here:
Powered by BrandBacker
Post a Comment
Please share your thoughts :-)