Monday, February 20, 2017
Friday, February 17, 2017
Hi Makeup Maniacs! Today, I wanted to do something a little different...I wanted to share a few random facts about me. So, here we go!
- My full time job consists of working with disabled adults. I help link them to in-home services and then follow up with their progress via quarterly face-to-face visits.
- I started wearing makeup at approximately age 14 during my first year of high school.
- I got my belly button pierced at age 27. I wore a ring in it until I was 7 months pregnant with my first child (age 31).
- I wore braces from 6th grade until 8th grade. Had a new smile for high school :-)
- I started writing poems in 5th grade. I still have a notebook with everything I have ever written. The last thing I wrote was completed about a year ago.
Well, I hope this information helped you to get to know me a little better. I challenge you to write/publish 5 Random Facts about YOU - whether it's via a blog, Twitter, or Facebook - just do it! It's fun.
'Til next time...