Hi Makeup Maniacs! Hope everyone is doing well :-)
The Noxzema was perfect for my oily skin at the time, but now that I am older, I suffer from sun damage, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation. I have been looking for a skincare regimen that would address all of my "concerns", as well as, be gentle on my now combination skin.
Having seen so many Korean skincare products come on the scene lately, I decided I would test out their practice of layering products, especially at night. However, I will be using a multi-step system in the morning as well.
Here is the 6-step MORNING routine I will be implementing:
1. Wash with a cream or foam cleanser - Skinfood Aloe Vera Foaming Cleanse
2. Tone using a gentle, moisturizing toner - TONYMOLY Floria Nutra-Energy Toner
3. Pat essence onto the skin - Missha Time Revolution Essence
4. Pat an ampoule (or a serum) onto the skin - Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Ampoule
And if the morning routine looks daunting, here is the 10-step EVENING routine I will be trying out:
1. Wash with an oil cleanser to remove makeup - The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil
2. Wash with a cream or foam cleanser (yes, DOUBLE cleanse)
3. Exfoliate (2 times per week) - SkinFood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
7. Use a tissue facial mask (2 times per week) - Dermal Korean Collagen Essence Full Face Mask Sheets
8. Eye Cream
9. Moisturizer - Etude House Collagen Moistfull Emulsion
10. Moisturizing nighttime sleep mask - SUM 37 Waterfull Timeless Moisturizing Cream
Has anyone tried these methods? If so, what were the results? Let me know in the comments section and stay tuned for MY results, that I will be blogging about by the end of April!