OK, so I saw this on either Twitter or Instagram (or somewhere) and thought it would be fun to do.
1. My favorite face product is Philosophy's Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser. This stuff doesn't have the best smell, but it cleanses so well. It removes all makeup and does not leave your face feeling dry. Although I have been experimenting with new cleansers (and other facial products), none have "wowed" me like Philosophy's signature face wash.
2. The worst face product I ever bought was Garnier's Clean + Nourishing Cleansing Oil. I guess at one point I thought my face was dry and believed this product might be good to soothe the dryness. BAD. MISTAKE. It made my face breakout. Ewww.
3. My all time favorite eye product is Wet & Wild Eye Shadow Trios. I have mentioned these several times before. They are pigmented, inexpensive, and fool proof. Need I say more?
4. My favorite lipstick brand is bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie. These lipsticks are creamy, smooth, and contain saturated colors that last on my lips without drying them out. They come in so many pretty colors.
5. My favorite drugstore brand is...this is a hard one for me. I love Maybelline, Loreal, NYX, and Milani most out of all the drugstore brands. But to pick one! Wow! I guess for overall consistency with great drug store makeup products I would have to choose Maybelline. They have great foundations, powders, lipsticks, and best of all MASCARAS! Maybelline's mascaras are better than A LOT of their rival high end brands, in my itty bitty opinion.
Don't forget to check out my YouTube Channel! (Click the link) Mel's Makeup Mayhem!
Post a Comment
Please share your thoughts :-)